The onset of cold weather and cloudy weather on many bring sadness, melancholy, apathy ... fortunately, from the autumn melancholy there is a wonderful medicine - a little embrace of a loved one and Delicious cake, Served to a cup of tea.
If there is half a liter of kefir left in the refrigerator andYou do not know what to do with it, then you can easily bake a delicious kefir cake. This dessert is not only distinguished by its delicate taste, but also by the simple way of cooking, which even a beginning hostess can cope with!
Cake on yogurt
Ingredients for dough
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp. Kefir
- 1 tbsp. Sahara
- 0.5 tsp. Soda (pay off)
- 2 tbsp. Flour
- 1 tsp. cocoa
Ingredients for cream
- 500 g sour cream
- 100 g of sugar
- Carefully whisk all the ingredients for the cake. The dough should turn out like a thick sour cream.
- Divide the dough into 2 parts, in one part add a teaspoon of cocoa.
- Bake 2 cakes, let them cool down and divide into two equal parts.
- In order to make the cream, carefully beat the sour cream with sugar. If desired, you can add nuts or candied fruit.
- Smear the cake with cream and top with cocoa powder. Let the cake soak, putting it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
If you do not feel like baking Complex desserts, Take yourself a note kefir cake! Do not forget to tell your friends about this delicious dessert. Autumn evenings can be cozy!