5 recipes of sauces
Sauce is a small detail that is able to add flavor to dishes and completely change their taste. In different cuisines of the world there is A huge variety of sauces For every taste: bechamel, Worchester, pesto, tartar, teriyaki and many others ...
Most of them can easily be bought at the nearest store, but if you are worried about the naturalness of products and take care of your health, "so simple!" Recommends preparing the sauce yourself. Below is 5 recipes for the most popular sauces, Which is worth learning how to cook every housewife.
- 2 boiled and 2 raw egg yolks
- 1 tsp. Mustard
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Sahara
- 400 ml of vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. L. Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 50 ml of boiled water
- All products, except oil, lemon juice and water, put in a bowl and whisk with a mixer or blender at low revs.
- In this mass of sunflower oil, do not stop whipping. When the mass thickens, pour in water.
- Add lemon juice and whisk until cooked.
- 10 tomatoes
- 1/2 kg of Bulgarian pepper
- 1 kg of apples
- 1 kg of onions
- Red hot pepper (availability and quantity on request)
- 1 tbsp. Sahara
- 4 tbsp. L. Vinegar
- 20 tablets of aspirin
- Salt to taste
- Peel apples, onions and bell peppers and cut them. Then put in a large saucepan. Pod the sharp pepper and add to a saucepan. Tomatoes are also cut there, without peeling them off.
- Put the pan on the fire and cook the food until it becomes soft.
- Cool a lot, then rub it through a large colander to get rid of the peel and get a puree, and then through a fine sieve to get rid of the tomatoes.
- Put the resulting mashed potatoes on a fire and bring it to a boil. After that, season with salt, sugar, vinegar. In the end, add crushed aspirin tablets.
- 200 g of tomato paste
- 200 g of water
- 2 bundles of coriander
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp. Adzhiki (condiments)
- 1 tsp. Table vinegar
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black ground pepper
- 1 tbsp. L. Hops-suneli
- Grind coriander and mix it with crushed garlic, hops-suneli, vinegar pepper and ajika.
- Add tomato paste and mix, then pour in water, salt and mix thoroughly.
- 1 tbsp. L. Flour
- 2 tsp. Mustard powder
- 4 tsp. Sahara
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 2 eggs
- 80 ml of wine vinegar
- 150 ml cream
- Mix flour, mustard powder, sugar and salt in a cup.
- Eggs beat until a homogeneous mass is obtained and add vinegar to them. Weld the mass in a water bath and bring it to the thick, without stopping stirring. Then remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In a completely cooled down mass, add cream.
- Try the sauce on taste, if necessary add a few drops of lemon juice.
- 250 ml of milk
- 20 g of butter
- 2 tbsp. L. Flour
- Salt, black pepper to taste
- In a dish suitable for microwave oven, put the butter and put in the oven for 30-40 seconds, so that it melts.
- Add flour to the oil and mix thoroughly.
- In another bowl, pour the milk and put in the oven for 2 minutes to make it boil.
- To flour and oil, add salt and pepper, pour in hot milk and mix thoroughly.
- Put the sauce in the microwave for 1 minute. Remove and mix. That the sauce was thicker, you can put it for another 30 seconds in the microwave.
Be sure to write yourself in a cookbook these recipes of sauces and tell them about your friends!