Cake "Chiffon Prague"
Many people think that the cake "Prague" is named after the eponymous capital of the Czech Republic. In fact this Chocolate dessert Invented the head of the confectionery shop in MoscowRestaurant "praga" vladimir mikhailovich guralnikov. For a long time the recipe for delicacies was a secret. But the most enterprising housewives managed to uncover the secret ingredients of the cake.
Moreover, now there are several variations of your favorite dessert. "so simple!" Will offer you today the recipe of "Chiffon Prague". Why chiffon? The fact is that for cooking Biscuit cakes Use not butter, but vegetable, so they are very delicate, like the whole cake.
Cake "chiffon praga"
Ingredients for "chiffon" biscuit
- 230 g (180 g + 45 g) of sugar
- 200 g of flour
- 1-2 tsp. Baking powder
- 170 ml of water
- 60 g of cocoa
- 1 1/3 tbsp. L. Instant coffee
- 8 egg whites
- 5 egg yolks
- 1/4 tsp. Soda
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 125 ml of vegetable oil
Ingredients for cream
- 200 g of butter
- 3 egg yolks
- 4-6 tbsp. L. Condensed milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 60 g chocolate
- 1 tbsp. L. Cognac (optional)
Ingredients for glaze
- 3 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 2 tbsp. L. cocoa
- 2 tsp. Ghee
- 50 g of jam (preferably thick)
- 6 tbsp. L. water
- Start with Cooking biscuit: Mix cocoa powder and instant coffee with water. Neatly stripped the eggs into squirrels and yolks. Further it is necessary to beat up yolks from 180 g of sugar, slowly pouring in vegetable oil. Add cocoa mixture with coffee to the egg mass. Once again stir well, adding also baking powder, flour and soda.
Whip the proteins with the remaining sugar and mix withThe main mass. Pour the dough into a mold, greased with butter, and bake in preheated to 160 ° with the oven for about 50 minutes. The first 30 minutes do not open the oven, otherwise the biscuit will settle.
Ready biscuit let it cool down a little. Get it out of the oven and leave it for 5-6 hours.
- Time to proceed CREAMING CREAM: In the yolks, add 1/4 cup of water, condensedmilk. All this mix and put on a small fire. As soon as the cream thickens, remove it from the heat and add chocolate. Stir and allow the cream to cool to room temperature.
Separately beat the softened butter and gradually mix with the resulting cream. At will you can add 1 tbsp. L. Cognac.
- Turn came to Frosting!! For its preparation it is necessary to mix all the above ingredients and put on fire. 2-3 minutes - and the glaze is ready.
- A little more ... biscuit cut into three identicalParts and each cake grease with the cream obtained. Top up the jam, and then pour the cake with hot glaze. Put the dessert in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
Congratulations, you've got a great dessert! The cooking process was not easy and quite costly, but now you can savor your own cooked Cake "chiffon praga".
Invite friends, brew tea, and enjoy the amazing taste of the chocolate extravaganza.