Pie with condensed milk
Pie with condensed milk, whose recipe "so simple!" Prepared for you today, is an ideal bakery products, Which will often come to your rescue, whenIt will be necessary to quickly prepare something for the festive table. This dish is done in a few minutes, but it gives a lot of fun with its amazing taste! The pie turns out to be incredibly tender and blends well with hot drinks.
Open cake with condensed milk and shortbread cookies
- 80 g of butter
- 300 grams of shortbread cookie
- 3 egg yolks
- 400 ml of condensed milk
- 1/2 lemon
- Chop the cookies into a crumb of medium size.
- Add to it chopped oil and mix thoroughly.
- The resulting mass is laid out in a baking dish and form from it the sides of a height of 2 cm. Distribute the dough evenly.
- Put the form in the preheated to 180 ° from the oven for 15 minutes.
- While the dough is baked, whisk the yolks and add the condensed milk to them.
- Do not stop whipping, pour in the juice of half a lemon.
- Get out the form and put it on the stuffing.
- Evenly distribute and again put in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Decorate the pie with berries or fruit.
Be sure to try to prepare this fabulous treat, and you will be convinced that, although the cake with condensed milk is very simple to prepare, it is able to plug any dessert into the waistband!