Tired monotonous breakfasts? Then this recipe is just for you! Not for nothing shakshuka is considered pride Jewish cuisine, Because the taste of this excellent dish can not be forgotten.
Shakshuka - it's scrambled eggs cooked in hot sauce. The recipe for this breakfast allows you to experiment, so each family will get a special dish.
- 8 eggs
- 2 large onions
- Half of garlic
- Tomato paste
- vegetable oil
- Cut the onion and garlic into small pieces. Fry them in vegetable oil.
- Chop the fresh tomatoes, sprinkle them with salt and pepper. Mix tomatoes with tomato paste. Add the resulting mass in a frying pan with onions.
- Cover the frying pan with a lid and carcass onions with tomatoes for a few minutes.
- When the tomatoes with onions turn into a homogeneous mass, and the water evaporates, add the eggs. Try to keep the yolk whole. It is better to break the eggs one by one into a separate plate.
- When the eggs are cooked, remove the frying pan from the fire.
There are many more variations in the preparation of thisDishes. To tomatoes you can add paprika, greens, various spices. Give the shakshuku with a piece of bread or a flat cake. Let this delicious dish give you a charge of positive emotions for the whole day.
Do not forget to share the recipe with your friends!