Who does not like lasagna? Lasagna is not loved only by those who have never tried it. It's exquisite dish We were given a magical Italy, which is famousHis own kitchen for the whole world. The process of making pasta and sauces takes a lot of time, but now you can buy ready-made lasagna sheets and even prepared sauces.
In a traditional recipe lasagna is used sauceBechamel. In addition, the Bolognese also enjoys popularity. And we will add a little pesto and arrange everything in a very unusual way. Such a meal will decorate any festive table!
Ingredients for pasta
- 500 grams of lasagna sheets
- 200 grams of salami
- 500 g of your favorite cheese
- Sauces béchamel, bolognese, pesto
Ingredients for bolognese sauce
- 400 g ground beef
- 1 can of tomatoes in juice
- 1 onion
- Garlic to taste
- 2 tbsp. L. olive oil
- 375 ml of red wine
- 1 tbsp. L. Sahara
- Salt, pepper, marjoram to taste
Ingredients for béchamel sauce
- 75 g of flour
- 75 g of butter
- 250 ml of milk
- Salt, pepper, nutmeg to taste
Ingredients for pesto sauce
- 100-150 ml of olive oil
- Bunch of basil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 50 grams of grated Parmesan
- 3 tbsp. L. Pine nuts
- You can start with a sauce Bolognese: Fry finely chopped onions in olive oil,Then add the mince. The fried mixture is filled with tomatoes in the juice and add the remaining ingredients. The sauce is prepared for 40-50 minutes, but do not forget to mix it from time to time. If the bolognese is too thick, you can add a little warm water.
- While the Bolognese is in the process of preparation, it is possible to make Bechamel. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat, andThen gradually and gradually add flour, while constantly mixing. When the mixture turns golden, start adding milk - also slightly. The main thing is to continuously mix, so that no lumps are formed. Then add the spices to taste.
- Sauce preparation Pesto It will not take you much time: you need to mix all the necessary ingredients in a blender.
- Weld the sheets of lasagna and fold them into a round, deep baking dish, as shown in the picture.
- There should be no gaps between the sheets.
- Proceed to the layers: first, cut the pasta with a large part of the bechamel sauce and pieces of salami.
- Put several sheets of pasta on top.
- Then add pesto and grated cheese.
- And again a layer of paste.
- But now a lot of cheese!
- And - right! - again special sheets.
- Add half cooked bolognese.
- We cover everything with sheets.
- The turn behind the remnants of the Bolognese and grated cheese.
- Another layer of sheets of paste smeared with the remains of béchamel sauce. Put the dish in a preheated oven to 180 ° c.
- After an hour, remove the lasagna from the oven and leave to cool for 20 minutes.
- The most exciting moment! Gently invert the baking dish.
- Slowly and accurately lift the shape.
- Well, it happened?
- Bon Appetit!
Such a delicious lasagna wants to pamper yourself constantly! This dish is easy to prepare you will not name, but the result is worth it to get a little Kitchen.
Among your friends there are fans of this delicious dish? So share a recipe with your friends!