How to cook chicken fillet
chicken meat - a favorite delicacy of many gourmets. Nevertheless, the chicken fillet is rather finicky, especially if it is cooked in the oven. Instead of a juicy breast, you can get a hard, dry piece of tasteless rubber, remotely resembling a chicken.
Offer you the best recipe for a juicy, tender, fragrant chicken breast. Meat, baked in this way, just melts in the mouth, so rather prepare it for the whole family!
Juicy chicken fillet
- 4 chicken fillets
- 1 tbsp. A spoonful of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- salt pepper
- Pour into a bowl of warm water and add salt there. Stir until the salt dissolves. Place the prepared chicken in a bowl for 15 minutes. Then take out the meat and dry it with a paper towel
- Grease the fillet from all sides with vegetable oil. Also it is possible to use the melted butter.
- In a separate bowl, mix salt, pepper, paprika and other spices as desired. Obtained by a mixture of spices cut a chicken fillet.
- The meat should be baked in a well-heated oven. You will need about 20 minutes to prepare a juicy fillet.
- Take the meat out of the oven, cover it with foil and leave it for a few minutes.
As you can see, this recipe is quite simple. The secret is that the meat is soaked in water and cooked at high temperature. The chicken breast, cooked in this way, will retain all its useful material.
Try experimenting with spices - the result will pleasantly surprise you! Do not forget to share this wonderful recipe.