How to make a glaze
To give a finished look to some desserts, many housewives use glaze. But the confectioners can not do without a good recipe of this delicious decoration. Options Cooking glaze There are many, and by looking at the following recipes, you will be convinced of this!
also "so simple!" Prepared for you 7 tricks that will helpTo prepare an impeccable frosting. Now your yummies will become much more appetizing and will be kept longer, as the glaze helps to preserve the freshness of baking.
How to cook tasty glaze
A good glaze must have the sameConsistency, like sour cream, so that it is well applied, seized and not drained. If the glaze is liquid, add a teaspoon of powdered sugar, and if thick add a little hot water to fix the situation.
- powdered sugar
Sugar for powder should be well ground. Immediately after the opening of the coffee grinder, should go "smoke" from the powder. It is also desirable to sift it.
- Proteins and yolks
Eggs are added to the glaze to give itAir, but with a dense texture. Glaze of protein is often smeared on cakes or draw patterns. The yolks impart an appetizing color to the mass. But this glaze needs to be dried in the oven. Unfortunately, this item is often missed in recipes.
Put Dessert with icing In the oven, heated to 100 degrees. This procedure will prevent salmonellosis, since salmonella perish at 70 degrees.
To make the glaze turned soft and creamy, you can add butter. This glaze is perfect for chocolate cakes.
Do not use porous chocolate for glaze. Better take with a high content of cocoa.
- lemon juice
In some recipes glaze instead of waterLemon juice is used. Or add a few drops of juice for a stunning smell and taste. If the dessert prepared by you is very sweet, use freshly squeezed lemon juice. It will give the dish an unusual taste.
To make the dessert with glaze look beautiful, you canUse dyes, but it is best if they are not purchased, but natural. For example, a spoonful of raspberry jam will give glaze a magical color and aroma. A little turmeric and a small piece of butter will create a bright orange color.
- How to apply
On the cakes and muffins cause liquid glaze with a confectionery brush. Glaze for painting by applying using a pastry syringe. It is also possible to use a conventional syringe.
Before watering the icing, smear the cupcakes with a thin layer of jam. This will help the glaze to lie flat and give the product a beautiful shine.
- 200 g of powdered sugar
- 4 tbsp. L. hot water
- Mix powder and water, put the mass on a small fire.
- Cook until the glaze becomes smooth. Stir constantly. Cooking time - 5-7 minutes.
- Then immediately glaze fields confectionery.
- 5 yolks
- 1.5 tbsp. Powdered sugar
- 4 tbsp. L. Orange juice
- Whisk the yolks with orange juice until the foam is formed.
- Add a little powder. Do not forget to sift it. Mix until a homogeneous mass is formed.
- Cover the glaze with dessert and dry it in an oven at 100 degrees.
Glossy rum glaze
- 1 tbsp. Powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp. L. Of Roma
- 1 tbsp. L. hot water
- Souse the powdered sugar.
- Add water and rum and rub it very well. Cut glaze dessert.
Glossy chocolate coating
- 100 g of chocolate
- 3 tbsp. L. water
- 1 tbsp. L. Butter
- 100 g of powdered sugar
- Break the chocolate into pieces, put it in a saucepan, add hot water and heat until the chocolate melts.
- Put softened butter and sugar powder. Mix until a uniform glaze is formed.
Glaze of protein (for patterns)
- 1 tbsp. Powdered sugar
- 1 protein
- 1 tsp. Lemon juice
- Whisk the protein to a steep foam.
- Add protein to the sifted powder and once again well beat. Pour in lemon juice.
- Fill the confectionery syringe with the prepared glaze. Draw a pattern.
Armed with these tricks, you can prepare a glaze without flaw. Now your culinary creations will turn into real masterpieces.
Even if you are not going to bake something sweet, be sure to keep these recipes and tricks to yourself. Without them it is impossible to do without one mistress. And also do not forget to share with your friends!