Many children do not like to eat cottage cheese. But use this product is simply necessary, because it contains protein and essential amino acids for the body. Do not despair, because even useful foods can be cooked deliciously - there would be a desire!
Offer you to try the original andA simple dessert recipe that reminds lazy vareniki. Not like children, but even adults will not notice that this delicate treat is made from cottage cheese. From one kind of sunny dessert, the mood rises, and to cook it - it's easy!
- 500 g cottage cheese
- 4 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 2 eggs
- 6 tbsp. L. Manki
- 2 tbsp. L. Flour
- 250 grams of canned peaches
- corn sticks
- Mix the eggs with sugar.
- In a bowl, pour the cottage cheese, semolina, flour, add eggs with sugar.
- Cut the peaches into small pieces, leave them in a bowl to stack excess juice.
- Form balls from the received mass. In the middle of each ball put a piece of peach.
- Cook the curd balls in boiling water for about 5 minutes. The finished balls will be on the surface.
- Let the balls dry out, and in the meantime, crush the corn sticks into powder. Roll balls in crumb of corn sticks.
This dessert looks incredibly tender and appetizing. It can be served cold for tea Or eat immediately after cooking. Let these little "suns" bring light and joy into your house!
Do not forget to share the recipe with friends and acquaintances.