Rolls of cottage cheese dough
Bagels from Curd pastry - very tasty and simple in performance a delicacy which turns out friable thanks to a duet of cottage cheese and a butter. And they can not be replaced by "curd product" and "spread".
"so simple!" Prepared for you a recipe melting cottage cheese rolls in your mouth, which more than once will please you with your taste this autumn and winter.
- 100 g of flour
- 100 g cottage cheese
- 100 g of butter
- 1 yolk
- a pinch of salt
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 tbsp. L. Sugar and a pinch of cinnamon for the filling
- Add cottage cheese and diced oil to the flour. The ingredients must be quickly chopped until crumbs form.
- Then add to the mass yolk and knead the dough. Roll it into a ball, wrap it in a food film and send it to the refrigerator for about 40 minutes.
- On the surface sprinkled with flour, roll the dough into a rectangle and cut it into triangles. Sprinkle them with sugar and cinnamon and wrap them with bagels.
- Put the bagels on a baking sheet and put them in the freezer for 25-30 minutes. Then take out and bake for 25-30 minutes in a preheated oven to 200 degrees.
The preparation of these Bagels From the cottage cheese dough does not require much time and money, but the dessert will seduce you with its taste. Take this recipe and share it with your friends!