Chocolate cookie meringue
Meringue cookies - a very nice treat, which is quite simple to cook. It can be served as a separate dessert, or you can decorate other confectionery with it.
"so simple!" Today prepared for you a step-by-step instruction for preparing this airy delicacy.
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp. L. Vanilla
- 1 tbsp. L. Cornstarch
- 1 tsp. Apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. Tartar
- 112 g of sugar
- Red food coloring
- Pour egg whites into a bowl, add a tartar to them and start mixing the ingredients with a mixer.
- Without stopping to whip, gradually add sugar. Whisk until a thick white mass is obtained.
- Add cornstarch, vinegar and vanilla and whisk again.
- Add red food color and whisk until the weight becomes very thick.
- Put the mass in the confectioner's bag and choose a suitable nozzle.
- Form rosaries of meringue and bake them in a preheated to 90-100 degree oven for about an hour and a half.
- Douse meringue in the melted chocolate and let it freeze.
This video details the whole process of making this dessert.
Voila! Submit this Dessert for tea Or other hot drinks. Cookie meringue is ideal for any holiday!