How wonderful it is to eat a salad filled with fresh herbs in winter! Some housewives successfully freeze greens for their dishes, and some canned by mixing it with salt ... way Billet For the winter that offers "so simple!", It is good that in this case the structure of greenery does not change, all vitamins and aroma are saved.
Green oil in a jar
Harvest this way you can have a variety of greens: dill, parsley, basil, coriander, oregano ...
- Vegetable oil (olive, corn, sunflower)
- Suitable container
- Wash the greens, dry it well.
- Finely chop with a knife. You can use a blender if you plan on preparing the sauce.
- Put greens in a dry jar, slightly compacted. Pour oil into the jar so that it completely covers the greens.
- Cherish Green oil In the fridge on the coldest shelf.
Rather use this recipe for greenery so that the whole winter fresh type of food will please you and your family! Bon Appetit!