Porridge with persimmon
Late autumn on the shelves of shops and marketsThere is a persimmon that has a terrific taste. But many people use it not only because of honey taste, but also because it is incredibly useful. It contains beta-carotene and flavonoids, protein, vitamin c. Iron, iodine, potassium, magnesium are also present in large quantities. Persimmon is recommended to everyone who has cardiovascular disease. Doctors are also advised to consume persimmon to people with high blood pressure, sick with anemia and having problems with the gastrointestinal tract.
Persimmon can be eaten separately as a fruit, and in various dishes. "so simple!" Prepared for you a wonderful recipe porridge for 2 servings, which not only will please the stomach, but also strengthen immunity.
Delicious porridge with persimmon
- 1 tbsp. Dry oat flakes
- 4 tbsp. L. Flax seed
- 1 tbsp. Milk (or cream with a fat content of 10-15%)
- 2 medium ripe persimmons
- 1 tsp. Ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. Ground cinnamon
- 2 cm fresh ginger root
- a pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp. Honey
Cold porridge preparation
- Mix in the blender persimmon, ginger root, cinnamon, turmeric and salt.
- Divide into 2 bowls of half a glass of oatmeal and 2 tbsp. L. Flax seed in each. Stripped mixture of persimmons in half, pour into each bowl and mix, leave for 30 minutes.
Cooking hot porridge
- Pour a mixture of persimmons into the pan, heat slightly. And then add oat flakes and flaxseed. Stir until a thick mass forms.
- Cook over low heat for 15-20 minutes.
Porridge can be decorated with slices of persimmons, pour with olive oil, honey and sprinkle with cinnamon.
More delicious and Useful porridge In the cold period, probably, do not cook. Share this wonderful recipe with your friends!