How to cook a great meal for the whole family without much trouble? Our decision - Jellied pie with onion and egg. With a crispy crust, a juicy aromatic filling ... mmmm, lick your fingers!
Jellied pie with onion and egg
- 300 g of flour
- 400 ml of yogurt
- 4 eggs (2 in dough and 2 in filling)
- 160 g of butter
- a pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 1.5 tsp. Baking powder
- Bunch of green onions
- Boil eggs for the filling, cool, clean. Green onion, ripen, lightly fry in a small amount of vegetable oil, add salt, pepper to taste and diced eggs.
- For the dough: melt butter, add sugar, salt, eggs, kefir vale.
In a separate bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder, combine the dry mixture with the liquid.
- Shape the oil with oil, pour a little more than half the dough into it. Then evenly distribute the filling. Fill it with the rest of the test.
- Bake the cake for 35 minutes at 200 ° C. Let the baking to cool under the towel.
Bon Appetit! And do not forget to share this recipe with your friends!