Stuffed buns - a dish that can be cooked on almostAll cases of life. Because they are very convenient to eat, then this snack can be done on a picnic, served for breakfast or used as a dish for a buffet.
"so simple!" Prepared for you today one of the options for making tasty buns. The dish is prepared quickly, but it turns out very satisfying and tasty.
- 5 buns with sesame seeds
- 2 tomatoes
- 100 g of mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 50 grams of cheese
- 1 bunch of greenery
- Mayonnaise, mustard, adzhika, salt - to taste
- For each bun cut off the top and get out of them crumb. Mix mayonnaise, mustard, adjika and smash with the bun sauce inside.
- Chop onion and mushrooms and fry them until cooked in a frying pan.
- On the bottom of the bun, lay mushrooms with onions, then tomatoes cut into slices.
- Sodium on the grater cheese and sprinkle them with buns.
- Bake buns in a preheated to 180 ° c oven for 5-7 minutes. Then sprinkle with chopped herbs.
You can make billets and put them in the fridge, and if necessary quickly put the buns in the oven and bring it to readiness. Try to cook them for your family for breakfast!