Herring in Dutch
Excellent taste of this herring will conquer even those who do not particularly like fish. It is simply impossible to resist! Fish home salting can not be compared with the purchase, and, having prepared this dish, you will see for yourself.
Of course, we will not be able to repeat the uniqueTaste of the original herring, which is prepared in the Netherlands, and yet it will turn out incredibly delicious. You might be surprised that sugar is added to the herring. But this gives the fish special tenderness. So rather prepare the jars - and for the work!
Herring in Dutch
- 2 freshly frozen herrings
- 2 onions
- Half a lemon
- 6 tsp. Sahara
- 6 tsp. Salt
- 1 carrot
- 10 bay leaves
- 10 peas of black pepper
- To start, prepare two cans of 500 ml. Wash them thoroughly and dry them.
Cut the onion rings. Carrots and lemon cut into slices.
- Now need To fish. Cut off the head with the gills, on the abdomen make a shallow incision. Extract the insides with a knife.
With the help of an incision on the back to clean the fish from the skin in the direction from the head to the tail. Remove the spine and ribs, as well as the fins. Cut off the tail. Cut the fillets into slices.
- Now the most interesting: decompose the ingredients into the jars. Put a lemon, carrots, a few peppercorns, a bay leaf on the bottom.
On top of the laid pieces of fish, add 0.5 tsp. Sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Continue to lay out the ingredients in rows until the pot is full. The last should be a row of carrots and lemon.
- Tightly tamped, close the jar and send it to the refrigerator for 3 days. Invert the jar 2 times a day.
When serving the fish, you can salt it a little. Bon Appetit! This juicy, delicate, Delicious herring Will be an ornament of any table. Take the recipe for armament and do not forget to share it with your friends!