Dessert with chocolate Is a classic. Exquisite sweets can brighten up even the most gloomy day and create a festive mood!
We offer you 4 original recipes, which you can pamper yourself and loved ones from the heart. A chocolate masterpiece is no less pleasant to cook than to try! Choose any, you will not lose.
- 90 g of bitter chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 65 g of butter
- 75 g of sugar
- 40 g of wheat flour
- In a water bath, melt the chocolate, add the sliced butter to it. Wait until the mixture becomes homogeneous.
- Whip the sugar and eggs into the foam, add a chocolate mass to them. Add flour here, carefully stir everything.
- Grease molds for cupcakes with butter,Fill them with chocolate paste for 3/4. In a preheated to 190 degree oven, place the molds, bake the dessert for about 15 minutes. The edges of the foundation should grasp, forming a crisp, and the middle - to remain liquid.
- 200 g of bitter chocolate
- 200 g of butter
- 5 eggs
- 140 g of flour
- 500 g mascarpone cheese
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 200 g of sugar
- 200 g red currant
- Sense the flour with the baking powder. Butter and chocolate melt in a water bath. Whip in lush foam 3 eggs and 150 grams of sugar.
- Continuing to beat eggs with sugar, gradually add melted chocolate and flour with baking powder - 1 tablespoon each. Watch to make the dough uniform.
- Whip mascarpone with two eggs, sugar remnants and vanilla extract.
- Grease the split shape with butter, sprinkle with flour. Lay a layer of chocolate mass, a layer of mascarpone and another layer of chocolate.
- In a preheated to 180 degree oven, place the form for an hour. Readiness of a pie check with a toothpick.
Puff chocolate cake
- 2 tiles of bitter chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 200 g of butter
- 200 g of brown sugar
- 100 g of flour
- 1 tbsp. A spoonful of cocoa powder
- Melt the chocolate and butter, let the mixture lightly cool.
- Beat the eggs with brown sugar, add the egg mass to the melted chocolate. Here also add 1 tbsp. A spoonful of cocoa and 100 g of flour.
- Put a piece of parchment in it, pour chocolate mass into it. Place in an oven heated to 180 degrees and bake for about 25 minutes.
Muffin with chocolate
- 300 g of dark chocolate
- 125 g of butter
- 260 g of flour
- 1/4 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/4 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 185 ml of milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 sliced mars
- Melt half the chocolate and butter on a water bath, cool. Eat flour with baking powder and cocoa.
- Beat eggs with milk, add to them melted chocolate and flour.
- Fill molds for cupcakes with a batter, bake muffins for 20 minutes at 180 degrees. For an elegant decoration, use a chopped chocolate bar and melted chocolate.
A cup of fragrant green tea with lemon or coffee with cinnamon is a perfect addition to these tempting desserts. Tell me in the comments which one you liked the most!