Stollen - traditional German cake, Which is prepared for Christmas. It includes nuts, dried fruits, candied fruits. Also some cooks add marzipan paste, poppy or cottage cheese. Interestingly, this cupcake is baked several weeks before the holiday, because the longer it is, the more delicious it becomes!
"so simple!" Prepared for you the recipe of the Dresden Stollen, in which you will fall in love once and for all life! Try to cook this unearthly delicacy for such a bright holiday as Christmas!
Ingredients for gum
- 100 ml of whole milk
- 12 g dry active yeast
- 110 g of flour
Ingredients for dough
- 150 g of softened butter (slightly go for the lubrication of the mold)
- 230 g of flour
- 45 g of sugar
- 225 g of soft raisins
- 50 g of whole almonds
- 35 g candied orange peel
- 30 g walnuts
- 30 g of hazelnuts
- 1/2 orange peel
- 1/2 peel of lemon
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 egg
- 30 ml of water
- a pinch of salt
Ingredients for decoration
- 55 g of vanilla sugar
- 55 g of powdered sugar
- 115 grams melted butter
- In the first place, you need to prepare a spoon. For this, mix milk with yeast and flour. Cover the weight and put it for 10 minutes in a sufficiently warm place, so that the opara has risen about twice.
- In another capacity, whip the butter. Add spices, flour, sugar and zest to it. Knead the dough. Then add salt and continue kneading the dough until it is soft and supple.
- Take a large bowl and oil it with oil. Shift the dough into it and cover it with food film. Put the dough in a warm place for 20 minutes. Then lightly dough the dough to let out the formed air, again cover it with a film and remove it for 20 minutes in a warm place.
- After 20 minutes again, dough the dough, add raisins, almonds, candied orange peel, nuts and mix them into dough.
- When you properly interpose the dried fruits and nuts in the dough, divide it into two parts and leave it for 5 minutes, before covering it with a film.
- Roll the dough into a flat cake 3-4 cm thick. In the middle of the rolled up dough, make a groove. Put the dough on this hollow, but not in half, but with a displacement of 1/3, overlap.
- The baking sheet was covered with parchment (you canUse foil and even make molds out of it) and lay them on it, putting them on a proofing for 45 minutes and covering with food film or a damp towel.
- Mix the egg, water, a pinch of salt and smear this egg mixture with cupcakes. Bake them in a preheated to 175 degree oven for about 40 minutes.
- Get the shtollen and let them cool down a bit. Then smear them with melted butter and sprinkle with vanilla mixed with powdered sugar.
- Store galleries can be in parchment paper at room temperature.
I have already prepared all the products and tonight I will do Christmas shtollen According to this recipe. If you liked it, tell this cupcake to your friends!