The recipe for a classic cheesecake
There are many cheesecake recipes for today. but "so simple!" Prepared for you one of the best - a recipe for a classic New York cheesecake with blueberries. I give you my word - it's just impossible to resist him!
Before preparing this fabulous cream dessert, you need to make sure that all the ingredients used are at room temperature, otherwise the dessert may not turn out.
Classic new york cheesecake
Ingredients for the base
- 1/2 tbsp. Finely ground almonds
- 1/2 cup crushed vanilla wafers
- 1/2 cup crushed crackers
- 2 tbsp. L. Melted butter
- 700 ml of cream cheese
- 1 1/3 cup of sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 500 ml of sour cream
- 1/4 tbsp. Flour
- 2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. Lemon juice
For watering from blueberries (optional)
- 1 cup of blueberry
- 2 tbsp. L. Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 1 tsp. Lemon peel
- 1/2 tbsp. L. Cornstarch
- Preheat the oven to 160 ° C and grease the cheesecake mold with melted butter.
- First you need to prepare the base. For this mix the crushed nuts, crackers, wafers and melted butter in a medium-sized bowl. Carefully mix everything and put this mass into a prepared form. With strong pressure pushing the foundation on the bottom and make from it the sides for the cheesecake.
- Now you need to prepare the filling. Whip the cream cheese with a blender until it becomes airy. Add sugar to it and whisk again. One by hitting the eggs, whisking after adding each. Add flour, vanillin, lemon juice and mix thoroughly. Add sour cream and whisk well. Tap a bowl with the filling on the table to get rid of air bubbles.
- Pour the filling onto the base, shaking the mold so that the filling is distributed evenly. Put in the oven for an hour and a half.
- Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake in it for 1 hour, while the oven door should be open.
- Get the cheesecake from the oven and let it cool down completely, before putting it in the refrigerator. In the refrigerator, he must stand for at least 12 hours.
- Make watering from blueberries. For this mix the berries, lemon juice, sugar and zest in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring, for 5 minutes. Add the cornstarch and cook until the sauce is slightly thickened.
Detailed instruction On cooking you can see in this video.
This classic cheesecake is exactly worth the time it takes to cook it. This pleasure in its pure form! Make sure of this and share the recipe with your friends!