Cake of Eva
This incredibly tempting dessert is a masterpiece of the masters of the French culinary academy le cordon bleu. It's hard to say anything about the origin of his name. In any case, amateurs Chocolate baking Will be in sweet ecstasy, having tried only a piece! Let yourself, too, plunge into this truffle madness ...
- 225 g of butter
- 460 g chocolate with 55-70% cocoa content
- 9 eggs
- 100 g of sugar
- 1/4 tsp. Citric acid or 1/2 tsp. Lemon juice
- Cocoa powder for top decoration
- Shape with a diameter of 23 cm
- Melt, stirring constantly, butter and chocolate on low heat. Leave a piece of oil to lubricate the mold.
- Separated the proteins from the yolks. Yolks whisk well with sugar until a dense, firm foam.
- Spatula (flexible silicone scapula) gently mix Whipped egg yolks With a cooled chocolate mixture.
- Whisk the proteins separately with citric acid until soft peaks. If the peaks are stiff, the proteins will not bond well to the yolk mixture.
- Start to gently enter 1/3 of the whipped proteins into the chocolate portion of the dough, kneading the shoulder with movements from the bottom to the top. Mixer better not use!
- Walls and the bottom of the separable mold should be oiled and sprinkled with flour. Pour the dough into a mold, smooth it with a spatula. For lack of Split form Use ordinary, but from inside it is lined with foil, which, before pouring the dough, oil it with oil.
- Bake at 150 ° with just 35-40 minutes. For longer than this time, do not keep the cake in the oven - you risk getting a regular biscuit. It may seem that the cake is damp, but it's not! After spending the night in the refrigerator, it will condense.
- Cool the cake in the form, and then leave it in the refrigerator for the whole night. On top of the strainer sprinkle the cocoa dessert.
- So that the cake does not crumble, and the pieces were with smooth edges, use a hot knife for cutting. Put the knife into the cake, cut it, and then, without lifting it up, pull it out.
Cake eve is perfectly stored in the freezer,If you cut it into pieces and seal it tightly. Be sure to bake this chocolate miracle to fully experience its delicate truffle taste ...