Lemon baking is not like any other dessert. It is appreciated and loved for its light sourness and a subtle note of citrus. Redaction "so simple!" Decided to share with you one of our favorite desserts - a lemon-coconut cake. He even looks so appetizing that he wants to do cooking right now!
Ingredients for biscuit (6 cakes)
- 6 eggs
- 6 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 6 tbsp. L. Flour
For the Lemon Kurd
- 1/4 tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1/4 tbsp. water
- 1 tbsp. L. Lemon peel
- 2/3 tbsp. Sahara
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp. Coconut chips
- whipped cream
- For one cake take 1 egg, a tablespoon of sugar and a tablespoon of flour. Alternately mix the ingredients for each cake and bake them.
- Prepare a lemon kyrd. For this, bring to a boil the lemon juice mixed with zest and sugar. Beat eggs lightly and a thin trickle of hot lemon juice into them. Return it all to a small fire and, stirring, bring to a boil. Cook for another 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until thickened, and then pour into clean dishes, cover with a film and cool.
- Each sponge cake should be smeared by the Kurd and sprinkled with coconut shavings.
- The upper cake should not be smeared by the Kurd. It and the whole cake should be smeared with whipped cream mixed with a fixer or gelatin. And lay the Kurd on top.
- Fry in the oven half a glass of coconut chips at a temperature of 180 degrees to golden in color.
- Shaving off the sides of the cake, make a fringe of whipped cream and decorate the cake with lemon.
this Lemon cake Looks very festive, and the taste - a fabulous treat. You will fall in love with him from the first piece. Be sure to try this unusual dessert!