Pistachio from potato
Do not know what would be such a pamper on their weekends restless ?! "so simple!" Proposes to cook a dish that they have not yet tried - Baked potato pans. Tender from the inside and crunching from the outside, they bribe with their unusual appearance and excellent taste qualities! Quick cooking - another point in favor of this dish.
Turrets from potatoes
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 6-8 tbsp. L. Softened butter
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Fresh or dried thyme
- Clove of garlic
- Baking dish
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into slices.
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° C. In a small saucepan melt the butter. Add a little thyme and garlic to it.
- Peel potatoes in a deep mixing bowl with half the oil mixture, salt and pepper.
- The remaining oil is to grease the cake mold. Start spreading the slices of potatoes so that the tip is just above the edges of the mold.
- Cover the form with foil and send it to the oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, gently swing the turrets on a baking tray and bake without foil for 15 minutes before blanching at 230 ° C.
In this recipe there is where to go fancy: you can Potatoes bake With slices of ham, pour cream sauce and sprinkle with cheese, you can add spices to your taste or mushrooms ...
The appetizing look of these potato towers will cause the little gourmets to quit all their important affairs and quickly take their places at the dinner table!