Fish cutlets "Monastyrsky"
It is not a secret that fish protein is easier to digest than meat protein. Not in vain fish are recommended for people who are prescribed Diet food. So think about how to sometimes arrange fish days and at home.
Fish cutlets should appear at least once a week on your dinner table. "so simple!" Prepared for you one of the best recipes for cooking this dish.
Say that such cutlets are served in some monasteries. They are allowed to eat even During the. To cutlets turned completely lean, you can exclude eggs. Another plus of fish dishes is the speed of cooking.
Cutlets from fish
- 500 g fillets of any fish
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 carrots
- 2 potatoes
- 70 g white cabbage
- Dill, parsley
- 2 eggs
- Salt, pepper, spices to taste
- Skip raw vegetables and fish fillets through a meat grinder.
- Add ground minced garlic and finely chopped greens, eggs, a couple of tablespoons of biscuits. Salt and pepper. You can also add spices to taste.
- Lightly dip your hands in the water and form cutlets, roll them in crackers, fry in vegetable oil until ready.
Never before had the fish dish been so juicy and tender! These cutlets will be the highlight of your menu. Try to cook them today and share this simple recipe with your friends!