Usual chicken fillet Easy to turn into a really delicious and fragrant balyk!
"so simple!" Offers you the best recipe for domestic snack meat. Such balyk will be good for holidays, and for a daily table. I did not think there was such an excellent option for cooking chicken ...
- 3 chicken fillets (approximately 500 g)
- 250 g of coarse salt
- 1 tbsp. L. Mixture of peppers
- 50 ml of cognac
- Wash the chicken breasts and wipe dry. Mix salt, pepper and cognac.
Cut chicken fillets into thin slices if you want to get a more sharp and rich taste. You can leave the fillets as a whole piece, it all depends on your preferences.
- If desired, you can add fragrant herbs to marinade: Provan grasses, thyme, basil and even a crushed laurel leaves will do. Cognac can be replaced with rum, whiskey or brandy.
Place the fillet in a closed form, greasing the marinade generously on all sides. Put meat for a day in the fridge.
- Get the meat of their refrigerator and the promysh from the spices, wipe well. Wrap the fillet in gauze or a towel and put it on for another day in the fridge.
- Enjoy the seasoned taste House balyk!! If you do not know that balyk cooked from chicken fillet, it can easily be confused with a weak salting fish: very delicate and fragrant pieces are obtained ...
Bon Appetit! Keep ready chicken balyk in the fridge and treat them to friends on occasion, you want to share such a yummy ...