There are many recipes for snacks, cooking which takes only a couple of minutes. Once or twice - and submitted, and there are Than a snack. It's just a rescue, when there is no time to swarm in the kitchen, because houses and so much to do!
But today especially for non-sloven housewives "so simple!" Throw A couple of snack options The highest level. Try to cook whole cakes, but not sweet, and salty and sharp - the choice of ingredients for you!
- 20 pieces of ready-made pancakes
- 1 smoked herring
- 2 eggs
- 4 onions
- 1 tbsp. L. Butter
- 1 tbsp. L. Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. L. Vegetable oil
- 1.5 tbsp. L. Sahara
- Fresh greens to taste (dill, pepper, green onions)
- For sure you know how to cook pancakes, soWe take up the fillings, and there are three of them! For the first grind with a knife or in a blender fillet of smoked herring. Add finely chopped eggs and green onions. Mix and take into account that this stuffing should be a bit in the fridge.
- And at this time you can make the second stuffing. Chop the parsley, dill and add butter at room temperature. There is also mayonnaise and a little salt. This stuffing to keep in the refrigerator is not necessary.
- The third filling is very unusual! In a frying pan heated up in a frying pan add sugar. When the sugar is completely dissolved, add onion chopped onions, fry it, while constantly mixing.
- That there is your first filling, rather take it outRefrigerator! Take a large flat dish and put a ready-made pancake on it. From above, spread the first stuffing on top of it, put the second pancake on top, the second stuffing ... and alternate until the pancakes are finished.
- The top is decorated with ringlets of toasted onions. Pancake cake should stand in the refrigerator at least an hour to soak.
Hepatic cake with carrots and onions
- 1 kg of beef liver
- 3 eggs
- 350 g of wheat flour
- 500 ml of milk
- 2 onions
- 2 carrots
- vegetable oil
- Salt, spices, mayonnaise to taste
- Scroll the liver through a meat grinder. Add eggs, salt, favorite spices and flour. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Absolutely true - from the resulting fluid mixtureYou need to bake pancakes, so to start warm up the frying pan, previously lubricating it with vegetable oil. Liver pancakes are baked in the same way as usual, but ideally their thickness should be about 5 mm.
- It's time to start the filling: cut the onions with thin half rings, carrot of sodium on a grater, and then fry them in a separate frying pan.
- Every pancake (cake) grease with mayonnaise, and on top with a thin layer of filling. Layer by layer - and the cake is ready. This is the easiest option, but you can use other fillings and decorate the dish as you please!
Squash cake with cottage cheese
- 0.5 kg of squash
- 200 g of flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 tsp. Baking powder
- 200 g of cottage cheese
- 3 tbsp. L. Yoghurt
- 1 sweet pepper
- 100 grams of ham
- vegetable oil
- A little grated cheese
- Dill, greens, salt and pepper to taste
- In the grated zucchini add egg, salt, pepper, flour with baking powder. The dough has turned out, therefore warm up a frying pan and bake pancakes.
- For the filling add to the wiped curd yogurt. Stirring, add still pressed by the press garlic and crushed herbs.
- Peeled peppers and ham from the seeds in cubes.
- The most interesting is the formation of cake! Squash pancakes grease curd filling, and on top add one by one then a ham, then pepper. On top of all sides, cover the cake with curd filling and decorate with grated cheese.
We are always looking for what to cook in a hurry, but, you must agree, sometimes there is a desire to poke in the kitchen! And these recipes are just for those to whom Wanted something special.
As you think, your friends' appetite will flare up when they see such wonderful Snack cakes? Hurry to share recipes!