Cod with olives
There are days when you want to cook something very spiritual. Having spent a lot of time and energy on a plush dish, it's so nice to treat your relatives to them! In cozy holidays This is especially true ...
Aram Mnatsakanov knows how to cook his own master with his soul and generously shares his culinary findings. Today he presented to our readers a corporate Italian recipe.
Mediterranean cuisine is famous for its diversitySpices and sauces, tempting housewives to perform culinary feats. A gentle fish with fragrant tomatoes will create an unforgettable atmosphere in my kitchen this coming weekend!
Cod, baked with olives and tomatoes
- 500 g cod fillets (125 g per serving)
- Flour for breading
- salt pepper
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 500 g canned in own juice of tomatoes
- 1 sprig of basil
- 1 onion
- 25 dark olives without pits
- 30 capers
- 1 red chili pepper
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 120 ml of olive oil
- 1 sprig of parsley
- 30 ml of white wine
- Prepare first Fish sauce "Napoli": grind the blender with canned tomatoes along with the juice until smooth.
In a saucepan in olive oil, save onions. Add to it crushed tomatoes. Then mass on a slow fire with a sprig of basil, stirring constantly to avoid burning.
Uvari sauce until a small thickening, salt and pepper to taste.
- Boned fillets cut into steaks, salting, slightly roll in flour and fry from two sides in olive oil until golden brown.
In the company to the frying fish throw chopped chili and garlic, olives and capers.
- All together fry on high heat, but a short time - half a minute. Then pour into the dish White wine And let it evaporate.
- Add to the fish sauce "Napoli" and carcass cod until ready. Salt and pepper add under the curtain, and, as the cook likes to say, "petrush" - add chopped parsley to the appetizing-crimson sauce.
To eat a delicacy, it is not necessary to go to a restaurant. This masterpiece of Italian cuisine - a vivid proof of that!
Cook aram mnatsakanov carefully keeps for you the best recipes. Wait for new ideas on our website soon!