Herring under a white fur coat
No, probably, a man in our region who would not at least once bite off the famous "Herring under the fur coat"!! I, for example, do not represent the New Year's feastWithout this salad. but! As everyone knows, everything flows, everything changes, cooking also does not stand still ... so the herring for the new year changes its traditional red coat to a noble white clothes.
"so simple!" Hurries to share a fresh recipe for a festive banquet, which does not inferior to the already liked dish!
Salad "herring under a white coat"
- 4 potatoes
- 2 medium sized carrots
- 250 g herring fillets
- 1 large sweet and sour apple
- 3 chicken eggs
- 1 medium bulb
- 2 tbsp. L. Fresh diced dill
- 3 tbsp. L. Fragrant sunflower oil
- 200 g of mayonnaise
- First clean, cut and boil potatoes. As well as the broth of eggs and carrots. Prepare the finished ingredients.
- Eggs are released from the shell, the yolks are separated from the proteins. With carrots remove peel.
- Cut finely onions.
- Herring fillets Cut into small cubes. In a bowl, combine onion and herring.
- Potatoes mash in puree, a portion of oil and grease. Stunning scent!
- The apple should be peeled and peeled off. Cut it with small straws or small cubes, but do not rub it on the grater - too much juice will be allocated, and this in salad is useless.
- Crushed apple, until darkened, mixed with mayonnaise.
- Egg yolks mash separately from proteins. And the proteins are finely soda.
- Cooled potato mashed potatoes on a largeServing dish or batchwise. Over a puree of sodium on a small grater carrot. Lay the next layer of herring with onions, which will need to be covered with a mesh of mayonnaise.
- The next layer is an apple. Mayonnaise it is not necessary to lubricate. Sprinkle apples with crumb of yolks, over which again make a mayonnaise mesh.
- Put a protein coat on the mayonnaise layer and send it to the refrigerator for impregnation.
- Decorate the salad with green onions or sliced apples just before serving.
The combination of apple and herring in this salad is veryOrganically to taste! Taking off the sample, you will prepare this dish for encore more than once, not only to the festive table. And for those who do not think a holiday without the traditional "herring under the fur coat," prepare both versions of the salad.