If you have not tried this French dessert, Rejoice at your luck! The recipe for impeccable creme brulee recommends our dear readers aram mnacakan. The nuances of cooking this dish the cook knows like no other: following his clear instructions, you will create a light, jelly-like sweetness that will melt in your mouth ...
Cream-brulee is one of the main discoveries of Russians on the Riviera. As it turned out, this is not ice cream for 20 cents, and the traditional dessert for these places is literally: burnt cream. Hard caramel crust and Air cream Inside delight with their appetizing views!
Since recently this dish fascinated me, and I cook it not only for the holidays. Thanks to this European dessert you can feel like a real queen in your own kitchen ...
- 10 eggs
- 90 g of sugar
- 0.5 L of cream
- 1 vanilla stick
- 5 g of gelatin
- Confectionery burner or conventional hair dryer
- Stripped the eggs for yolks and squirrels: experienced chefs do this with a knife. 10 yolks whisk with sugar and white in a large bowl.
- Puff in a saucepan of cream with a vanilla stick for 15 minutes.
- Combine the resulting creamy cream with yolks and whisk again.
- Cook the cream, stirring, so that the cream does not curl. Remove from the heat, put the cream directly into the ice! Keep them there until they lightly cool down - so that it was not hot to touch.
- Add gelatin to the cream, then send everything to the blender. To get rid of vanilla scraps, wipe the mass through a sieve.
- Sprinkle dessert sugar on top and set fire toSpecial confectionery burner. Do not you dare to get upset if you do not have it at home. This inexpensive device can be replaced with a regular hair dryer! A jet of hot air will do its job - attracting a ruddy crust is formed very quickly.
In pursuit of gentle and amazing tastesRestaurateur aram Mnatsakanov knows no equal! We are very grateful to the chef for this recipe: the creamy cream-brule spirit sinks into a blissful mood, even if you have a very difficult day ...
Your friends will definitely appreciate a great dessert - send them a recipe without delay!