Salad "Father Frost's Hat"
"so simple!" Does not represent a festive feast without traditional salads. Offer you the option of filing New Year's Olivier, Which will attract everyone's attention and will force guests to reach for the portion across the table!
this Idea for a dish Is universal: Under the cap of Santa Claus will not be noticeable which ingredients are inside. You can experiment with inspiration by making a salad with shrimp or tuna, boiled rice, corn and hard cheese.
mayonnaise - absolutely an optional element! Prepare the sauce from 1 cup of sour cream, 1 tbsp. L. Soy sauce and 3 cloves of garlic. Will get a delicious and very useful dressing for any salads!
Salad "Santa's cap"
- 3 eggs
- 3 potatoes
- 250 g of boiled sausage, boiled beef or boiled pork
- 1 carrot
- Half can of canned peas
- 1 onion
- 3 cucumbers
- 250 g of mayonnaise
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Boil eggs, carrots and potatoes. 1 whole egg and 2 yolks cut into small pieces. 2 boiled sodium protein on a fine grater, mix with mayonnaise and salting.
Cut potatoes and a small portion of the carrot into cubes. The remaining carrots of sodium on a fine grater.
- Cut meat or sausage into cubes, as well as cut cucumbers. As small as possible cut the onions.
Mix all the ingredients of the salad together with the canned peas, season with mayonnaise, salt and pepper to taste.
- On a flat plate draw a mayonnaise outline - so it will be much easier to lay out a salad in the form of a cap. Lay out the salad, trying not to go beyond the contour.
- Decorate the middle part of the salad with grated carrots.
- The lower part of the salad and pompon of the head are decorated with a mixture of grated egg whites and mayonnaise.
- salad ready! If desired, you can additionally decorate the cap with patterns from mayonnaise, pomegranate kernels or finely grated cheese resembling real snow. This dish seems to have been created in order to embody its New Year's fantasies!
This simple decoration won my heart! The main thing is not the number of dishes on the New Year's table, but how much they contribute to the atmosphere of a good holiday.
If the salad "Santa's cap" liked you, tell about this wonderful recipe to friends. Let the holidays be unforgettable!