Jellied is cold appetizer, Which is prepared most often in the cold season, as it is better kept in winter. It represents a frozen broth with pieces of fish, meat or vegetables.
"so simple!" Prepared for you a recipe of portioned jellied meat, which is ideal for a festive table. This dish looks impressive and its taste will please you!
- 300 g of beef
- 200 g carrots
- 100 g of onion
- 2 boiled eggs
- 20 g of gelatin
- Bay leaf
- Cranberry for decoration
- Prepare the meat, peel the carrots and onions and put them in a saucepan. Pour products of 1.5 liters of water and cook for 1 hour.
- 15 minutes before the end of cooking, add salt, pepper and bay leaf.
- Gelatin soak in 150 ml of cold boiled water and leave for the time indicated on the package.
- Strain the broth. To 500 ml of broth add the gelatin and put the liquid on the fire, bring to a boil, but do not boil.
- Separated the proteins from the yolks. You do not need yolks.
- Dice squirrels, carrots and meat.
- Lay out cranberries and greens in the molds. On cranberries and greens lay out meat, squirrels and carrots.
- Pour the ingredients into the broth and allow to cool until the jellied completely cools down. It will take 5-7 hours.
Beef in this recipe can be replaced and the chicken fillet, from this dish will not suffer. Prepare such jellied meat to please your home!