Potatoes with Parmesan and Thyme
The situation is familiar to everyone: it's time to eat and feed the domestic, but somehow lazy to cook, and the food is not thick ... nothing! now "so simple!" Will help you out!
We offer you a very simple recipe Garnish. Go for dinner and snack! The only question is: do you have a mold for cupcakes?
Potato with parmesan and thyme
- 3 tbsp. L. Melted butter
- 25 g Parmesan
- 3 g of garlic powder (you can replace the cloves of garlic)
- 1 tsp. Of thyme leaves
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 8-10 medium potatoes
- While the oven is warming up to 190 ° C, cut the potatoes into thin slices.
- Place potato slices in a large bowl, add melted butter, grated Parmesan cheese, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper. Now mix it all.
- Greasing the cake mold with the remaining butter. Lay out the slices of potatoes so that the top was slightly above the edges of the mold. Top with pepper.
- Bake for about 1 hour.
- Taking out from the oven, let the garnish cool down for 5 minutes. Get out and sprinkle with cheese and thyme!
Appetizing, is not it?
If you're not a thyme lover, then you can use oregano, basil or rosemary. the choice is yours! The main thing - to cook such potato yummy is not difficult.
liked? We think, and your friends will be appreciated!