Cutlets in the oven
When the usual chops are already boring, this recipe will come to the rescue! Juicy meat Under a fragrant "snowdrift" of mushrooms, potatoes and cheese - a chic treat for any holiday. From one thought, the appetite was already played out, is not it ?!
Despite the originality, such cutlets are prepared quickly. Another plus of this dish is an extravagant appearance. Like you use the usual ingredients, but it turns out so beautiful!
- 700 g minced meat
- 400 g of champignons
- 1 onion
- 3 potatoes
- 100 g of cheese
- vegetable oil
- Spices, salt
- First prepare the forcemeat, as for ordinary cutlets. Skip meat and onions through a meat grinder, salting, add spices to taste.
- Chop the prepared mince into equal parts.
- On the baking sheet of paper for baking. Lay out cakes of meat.
- Clean and cut the mushrooms. Fry them in vegetable oil and lay out on minced meat.
- Peeled potato of sodium on a large grater. Lay out a layer of potatoes for mushrooms, a little salting.
- Anoint potatoes with mayonnaise, sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake "snowdrifts" in the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees for about 40 minutes.
And these cutlets really have something in common withSnow: they literally melt in your mouth! This stunning taste you will remember for a long time. One such cutlet can replace a full dinner. If you are interested in a recipe, do not forget to tell about it to your friends!