Cake without baking
We used to think that Delicious desserts Must necessarily be complex. Sometimes these recipes can not be understood even by the experienced hostess, and the result does not at all agree with expectations ...
But why complicate everything, if you can cook an amazing cake, without even using the oven!
Cake from biscuits without baking
- Crispy cookies
- 500 ml of milk
- 2.5 tbsp. L. Cornstarch
- 3 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 1 yolk
- 0.10 ml of vanilla essence
Ingredients for glaze
- 4 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 2 tsp. Cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. L. Milk
- 50 g of butter
- Powder for Vanilla pudding You can buy in the store. But if you want to cook it yourself, do the following.
Divide the milk into approximately 2 equal parts. One part of the milk put on a fire and bring to a boil. In the remaining milk stir the starch. Pour sugar there, add vanilla essence or vanillin on the tip of the knife, yolk. Whisk and mix this mixture with boiling milk.
Stir well and cook until thickened for 5 minutes.
- Ready pudding cover the food film and send it to the refrigerator to cool.
- Take a shape for the pie, put it on foil. Lay out a layer of cookies, then a layer of pudding. Continue to spread the dessert layers. The last layer should be made from cookies.
- Prepare chocolate icing: Mix sugar and cocoa, add milk. Put on the stove, when the mass begins to boil, add butter. Stir until the oil dissolves. Take off the chocolate mass from the fire and fill it with a ready-made dessert.
- Put the cake in the fridge for the night.
Delicate creamy taste and Vanilla flavor Give this dessert a special charm. Not for nothing this cake is also called eclair, because it tastes like real French air cakes. Prepare this sweet surprise for tea and do not forget to share the recipe with your friends!