Paste with garlic and parmesan in a frying pan
Sometimes after a long working day there is absolutely no desire to stand at the stove for a long time and compose a complex dinner for the family, and so I want to lie on the couch with an interesting book!
"so simple!" Offers a win-win option: nourishing, fragrant, tender Pasta with garlic and parmesan with cream sauce. And most importantly, this yummy is prepared right in the pan by one process.
Pasta with garlic and parmesan in a frying pan
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 small onion
- 1 tbsp. L. Vegetable oil
- 500 ml chicken broth
- 250 ml of milk
- 2 tbsp. L. Softened butter
- 225 g paste fetuchini (in shape resembles our noodles) or spaghetti
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 60 grams of grated Parmesan
- Handful of parsley (fresh or dried)
- To prepare this dish you will need pan, The depth of which will depend on the portion of the dish.
- Chop the garlic, cut onions into half rings and fry them in vegetable oil until golden.
- Pour chicken broth into the pan, milk and add butter. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Immersing in liquid paste.
- Bring the dish to cook on low heat. During this time the excess liquid will evaporate.
- Mix the pasta with grated cheese and season the dish with fresh parsley. If you have dried herbs, add it to the 3rd stage of cooking.
In the video perfectly demonstrated the whole cooking process Pasta in a frying pan.
Slightly changing the set of ingredients and fantasizing with sauce, you will get a really awesome dish with a bright taste. Share A recipe with friends, lovers of pasta will appreciate it!