Cupcakes «Waves of the Danube»
It's hard to find a person who does not like desserts withLight cherry sour. There are a lot of such a plan of treats, but one of the most delicious and popular is the "Danube wave" cake. Many Germans and Austrians consider him the best dessert in the world.
It's just wonderful to taste and looks veryOriginally. So we decided to prepare for you his recipe, but at the same time offer to cook this yummy more modern way - in forms for muffins. The ingredients are designed for 24 servings. This is enough to feed a large family.
Cupcakes "waves of the Danube"
Ingredients for dough
- 250 g of margarine
- 200 g of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 500 g of flour
- 1 tbsp. L. Baking powder
- 125 ml of milk
- 3 tbsp. L. cocoa
- 1 tbsp. Cherries
Ingredients for cream
- 0.5 liters of milk
- 100 g of sugar
- 125 g of oil
- 1.5 bags of pudding mixture
Ingredients for glaze
- 100 g of dark chocolate
Powder for pudding Can be purchased in bags in the supermarket. But if you find it problematic to get it, then take the pudding recipe from the cake-eclair article without baking.
- Warm the milk slowly. Half the milk is mixed with powder for pudding and sugar until smooth.
- When the milk boils, remove it from the heat and pour into the mixture.
- Stir well and leave the pudding to cool.
- Prepare the dough. For this, mix all ingredients in a bowl, except flour and cocoa.
- Blend well with a blender.
- Then add the flour.
- Stir again. First at low speed, then at higher speed.
- Divide the dough into two equal parts. With a damp spoon, fill the first part of the dough with half a piece of paper, and then put them into cupcake molds.
- Mix the second part of the dough with cocoa powder.
- Then put the chocolate dough into molds over the top.
- Cherries without pits laid out in a colander and let it drainJuice. Put on each cupcake for 4-5 berries. Under the weight of the cherry, the layers of dough are mixed, forming "waves", hence the name of the dessert. Bake the muffins in the oven, heated to 175 ° C, for 15-20 minutes.
- Very carefully beat the butter. Then mix it with chilled pudding just as carefully.
- Get the muffins out of the oven. Let them cool down completely.
- Fill the confectionery syringe with cream and decorate the cupcakes. You can use a tight package, cutting off one corner of it.
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath and field them with muffins on top.
Cupcakes are obtained not only appetizing in appearance, but also very very delicious. They fascinate everyone who has ever tasted them.
Share this recipe with your friends. Perhaps they will want to make this dessert and call you on a tea party!