How to cook kutya
Chunks - a traditional treat, without which the Christmas table is considered inferior. In different countries and regions this dish is called and cooked in its own way.
For sure, and you have your favorite, Proven recipe for kutya. But why not experiment and prepare a festive dish with a new recipe. We have prepared for you 5 delicious variations, which are worth paying attention to!
How to cook kutya
1. Kutja from wheat in multivarka
- 1 tbsp. Wheat
- 4-5 tbsp. water
- 3 tsp. Sahara
- Salt (pinch)
- Wash wheat, put in a bowl multivarka. Add salt, sugar and water. Put on the "quenching" regime for 2.5 hours. After the drain, excess water.
- Until the wheat is cooked, pour the poppy seeds with boiling water. Then you need to crush it in a mortar or using a blender with sugar.
- Pour boiling water over the raisins and let stand for 10 minutes.
- In the finished wheat, add honey, rastolchenny poppy, shredded nuts and raisins.
2. rice throat with walnuts
- 1 cup of rice
- 100 g poppy
- 100 g walnuts
- 1-3 st. L. Honey
- Sugar (to taste)
Pour rice and a half cup of boiling water and cover the pan tightly. Cook it for 3 minutes over a large fire, 6 for an average, 3 for a small one. After turn off the fire and another 15 minutes do not open the lid.
Pop pour boiling water for half an hour. Then strain it and fret on a blender with sugar until poppy milk is obtained.
Add rice to cooked poppy seeds, chopped walnuts and honey. Mix well.
3. kutja from perlovka
- 200 g of pearl barley
- 150 g poppy
- 50 g of peeled nuts
- 50 g raisins
- Honey and sugar (to taste)
- 1/2 cup cream
Rinse pearl barley, pour water (1: 3) and cook until done. Then cool. Pour poppy seeds with boiling water. Then strain it and rub it with sugar. Raisins also need to pour boiling water for 15 minutes.
Mix the pearl barley with cooked poppy seeds, rastolchennymi nuts, raisins, honey and cream.
4. Kutja from rice with almonds
- 250 g of rice
- 100 g of almonds
- 100 g raisins
- Sugar and powdered sugar to taste
Prepare rice, as in recipe number 2. Scalded with boiling water boiled almonds in water for half an hour, then grind, add sugar to taste. Mix it all with chilled rice. Then put the washed and scalded raisins and cinnamon. Stir again.
5. an unusual stalk of barley
- 1/2 tbsp. Barley
- 6 tbsp. water
- 3 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 250 g frozen berries
- 1/2 tbsp. Raisins
- 1 tbsp. Cherries without stems from compote
Leave the barley grain in cold water for the whole night. Then in the same water on low heat cook barley for at least an hour. Then add sugar, frozen berries, raisins and cook on low heat for another half hour. Add the strained cherries and cook for another 7-10 minutes. Serve the dish chilled.
Redaction "so simple!" Congratulates all of its readers on Christmas and wishes to spend it happily in the circle of close people!