dessert «Tea sausage» - a great treat, which is great for hot drinks. It is prepared very quickly and excitingly, and most importantly - it does not need to be baked!
"so simple!" Prepared for you a recipe for tea sausage, which can be stored for a very long time in the freezer. Please your home with this unofficial dessert!
- 600 g cookies
- 3 tbsp. L. cocoa
- 150 ml of milk
- 200 g of butter
- 8 tbsp. L. Sahara
- Chop the cookies into a large crumb.
- Mix cocoa with sugar.
- Melt butter with milk, cocoa and sugar over low heat. Keep it on fire until the sugar completely dissolves and the mass becomes homogeneous, but do not bring it to a boil!
- Mix the cookies with the liquid mixture until a thick mass forms.
- From the received test roll three sausages and wrap them in a food film.
- Put the sausages in the freezer until it is completely solidified.
My children are totally excited about the tea sausage! Try to cook it yourself and share it with us in the comments, whether you liked this delicacy!