If the pasta is your weakness, then you've come to the right place! With great pleasure we offer you a recipe quite simple in cooking dishes with a proud name "Neapolitan casserole".
In fact, it's the same Lasagna, But only instead of special sheets use ordinary pasta, and there are much fewer layers. Try - you will not lose!
Recipe for Neapolitan casserole
- 500 g Penne pasta (feathers)
- 700 g minced meat
- 1 onion
- 1 red sweet pepper
- 2 tbsp. L. Of tomato paste
- 30 ml of red dry wine (optional)
- 150 grams of hard cheese
- 400 ml of milk
- 2 tbsp. L. Butter
- 2 tbsp. L. Flour
- Salt, pepper, herbs, spices (eg oregano, basil) to taste
- Finely chop the onion and start to fry it. After a couple of minutes, add chopped pepper, and after another 2-3 minutes - minced meat. Salt, pepper, add the spices and continue to fry for 10 minutes, while constantly mixing.
- If desired, add some wine. Continue frying until the liquid evaporates.
- Boldly add crushed herbs and tomato paste. Stir and protushi a few more minutes. You will have a simplified version of the sauce Bolognese. If you know how to cook a real one, it will be even better!
- While the pasta is in the making, you can make the sauce Bechamel. Melt the butter in a saucepan, gradually and gradually add flour, continuously stirring until uniform. In the same way, pour in the milk. When the mixture boils, remove it from the fire.
- Take a baking dish, it's time to form a casserole. The first layer is half of the pasta, then the turn is half the béchamel sauce, the mince in the tomato, the second half of the pasta and the remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and put the dish in a preheated to 180 ° c oven.
- 30 minutes is ready!
Well, this is the case when you want to close your eyes to caloric content and enjoy every bit of it. There are dishes that you can not resist ...
Share a recipe with your friends. Or maybe this is what they are just looking for ...