If you want to tea something special, and time for cooking is small, this recipe will come to the rescue. Charming aroma of oranges and Soft dough, Which melts in your mouth ... before such a dessert you can not resist.
Especially such homemade baking Children will like it. If you do not have oranges near your hand, you can use cottage cheese or a favorite jam for stuffing.
Ingredients for dough
- 2 tbsp. Flour
- 50 g of butter (or margarine)
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp. L. Sour cream
- 3 tbsp. L. Vegetable oil
- 80 g of sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Soda
- a pinch of salt
Ingredients for filling
- 1 orange
- 1 tbsp. L. Starch
- 160 g of sugar
- Heat butter with sugar. Add all the ingredients for the dough: vegetable oil, egg, sour cream, soda, salt and flour. Carefully mix everything and knead the dough.
- Form a ball from the dough and send it to the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Now prepare the filling. Orange wash, cut into slices and remove bones.
- Put blobs of orange in the blender, add sugar and starch.
- Take the dough from the refrigerator and divide it into 2 equal parts. Roll the dough into a thin rectangle. Lay out the top of the filling and distribute it evenly over the surface.
Roll the roll and lay it down with a seam. Roll can be placed in the fridge so that the filling is slightly thickened.
- Roll cut into pieces to make a cookie. Put a baking sheet on parchment, smear it with oil and put cookies there.
- Bake the cookies in the oven at 220 ° C for about 20 minutes.
Let this bright Orange flavor Will cheer you up! Your friends will also be interested in learning about a simple homemade cookie recipe.