Potatoes with oil
There are an infinite number of recipes Dishes from potatoes. This unique vegetable does not cease to please us with taste qualities. "so simple!" Prepared for you another stunning recipe: potatoes "fondan".
Moreover, this dish looks very impressive and is prepared in less than an hour. Its taste can not be expressed in words! In this recipe is present thyme, Which will give the potato a unique aroma. Crispy outside and tender inside - such potatoes should please the home!
Potatoes with butter and thyme
- 3 large potatoes
- 2 tbsp. L. Vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. L. Butter
- 4 sprigs of thyme
- 1/2 tbsp. Chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- So that the potatoes look beautiful, clean it in the following way: first cut off the top and bottom, and then give the potatoes the look of angular mid-size sticks.
- Rinse the peeled potatoes and put it on a paper towel to remove moisture.
- Take a deep frying pan and heat vegetable oil in it. On high fire fry potatoes from all sides.
- When the potato has a golden crust, take a paper towel and remove the oil from the frying pan.
- Now throw the butter and thyme into the skillet. Salt and pepper.
- When the potatoes are slightly fried, pour chicken broth into the pan, remove it from the heat and put it in the preheated oven for half an hour.
Watch a video that demonstrates the cooking process from start to finish.
This dish successfully diversifies your menu! Take this simple recipe for cooking potatoes and do not forget to share it with your friends.