Curd pastry has never attracted me, but one day I got this recipe ... this first time this Cheesecake It was so delicious! My culinary success was noticed by all the domestic and asked to cook more.
The chip of this dish is in yogurt from the cups. Thanks to yoghurt the pie turns out gentle and magnificent! In addition, plastic cups are convenient to use as measured to accurately maintain the proportions of the recipe. At the mere thought of this dessert, the mood rises ...
- 300 g of cream cheese (can be medium-fat cottage cheese)
- 4 cups of yogurt (125 g)
- 5 eggs
- 200 ml cream 35% fat
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- 2 cups of sugar from yogurt
- 2 cups of yoghurt flour
- Mix the cheese (any cream cheese or medium-fat cottage cheese, carefully ground in a blender), cream, yogurt and sugar in a medium bowl will do.
- Separated the proteins from the yolks. Add yolks to the curd mixture, gently stir.
- Whisk the egg whites into a foam.
- Introduce flour and baking powder into the curd mass, gently stirring it. If there is a possibility and desire, the flour should be sieved before cooking.
- Oil the baking dish, pour the dough into it. You can use the "French shirt" method. Place the cheesecake in a preheated 180 degree oven, bake it for about 40-50 minutes.
- When the cheesecake is ready, you will immediately feel this divine fragrance. Check the readiness of baking with a fork or toothpick: when you take it out of the dough, it should be dry.
- I served a curd cake with apricot jam. How tasty it was ...
When the last bit of this remained on the plate Curd cheesecake, We shared it with the whole family! Rejoice close people tasty, you will not regret ...