Cookies "Cherry hearts"
Valentine's Day is not far off, and the romantic mood has already begun to hang in the air ... most men have a way to the heart through the stomach, so "so simple!" Offers to prepare a sweet treat for the holiday: Cookies "cherry hearts".
This sweet delicacy fully reveals the depth of your feelings!
Cookies "cherry hearts"
- 500 g ready puff pastry
- 250 grams of canned cherries in their own juice
- 1 egg
- Sugar for sprinkling
- Defrost the dough and roll out, 3 mm - the optimum thickness.
- Tilt Cherries To the colander - let the juice run off. Do not pour out the juice, you can use it to make compote or jelly. Berries cut in smaller to make it more convenient to form products.
- Notch for cookies Hearts from dough. They should get an even number to make a sandwich cookie.
- Lay out a filling with a teaspoon for oneHalf heart and cover the second half. On the upper heart, you can first make a figured notch, but you can simply cut in a cross, so that when baking leaves steam.
- Connect edges by pressing with a fork. Grease hearts Whipped egg And sprinkle with sugar.
- Lay the cookies on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180 ° C until golden brown.
Beautiful edible valentines - an alternative version of the gift for Valentine's Day! If you liked our heart-cookies, share this recipe with your friends.