Casserol from spaghetti with chicken
This casserole with a magical creamy taste has a name - Casserole. This is unusual for the ear of a Slavic manThe word has several meanings. Firstly, it is a special dish for long cooking, secondly, the name of the dish, and thirdly, the technology of its preparation.
Today edition "so simple!" Decided to introduce you to a traditional dish of French cuisine in a very interesting performance. There are various options for its preparation, for example with rice or potatoes ... and we prepared Casserole With juicy chicken pieces, spaghetti and mushrooms.
Spaghetti casserole with chicken
Let the long list of ingredients do not scare you, the very process of cooking is very easy!
- 1 medium-sized chicken
- 115 g of butter
- 480 g of champignons
- 1/2 tbsp. Dry white wine
- 1/2 tbsp. Flour
- 1 liter of chicken broth (you will receive during cooking)
- 450 g of spaghetti
- 1 medium bulb
- 1 tbsp. Milk
- 200 g grated cheese
- salt pepper
- Chicken Wash, cut into pieces, pour water and cook on medium heat for 30-40 minutes. Take out the meat and let it cool down a little. Keep the broth!
- In a deep frying pan, melt 2 tbsp. L. Butter, add Mushrooms, Chopped onions and 1/4 tbsp. Of wine. Salts slightly and pepper. Carcasses on medium heat 8-10 minutes before evaporation of the liquid and take it off the fire.
- Bring part of the broth to a boil and put the spaghetti into it, broken into 3 parts. Cook until done. Separated the chicken meat from the bones.
- In a thick-walled frying pan, melt the remaining butter, Sprinkle with flour, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add 250 ml of broth and whisk with whisk. Mixture of milk and 1/4 tbsp. Wine, salt and pepper to taste. Heat the sauce, stirring, until thick. Remove from heat, add half a portion of cheese and mix.
- In deep dishes, mix mushrooms, sauce, chicken and spaghetti. Lay out a lot of Baking dish, Sprinkle with cheese and bake until golden crust at a temperature of 160 ° N.
You will definitely love the exquisite creamy taste of this dish! The casserole fits well with light vegetable salads and garlic croutons. It's time to call the family to the table!
Try to cook and share with friends a recipe!