Curd cake with prunes
"so simple!" Always treats its readers with the best dishes! But this time we decided to please the skillful chefs with a special gift ...
You have a chance to win a set of two wonderful colorful books from the publishing house "mann, ivanov and ferber" - "pirogovedenie" and "pirogovedenie for beginners". For this you need to prepare Cheesecake According to our recipe, listed below, take a picture of the dish and send a photo to us.
Your culinary masterpiece decorate with an inscription "so simple!" In any form - you can even write a pen on an ordinary sticker, we will still be very pleased ... send photos in the comments to this article on facebook.
5 photo owners with the most number of likes will win a set of books! Oh, it's a pity that the editors can not participate in the contest - I have long dreamed of such a smart collection of recipes ...
Curd cake with prunes
Ingredients for dough
- 200 g of flour
- 100 g of oil
- 30 g chopped roasted hazelnuts
- 25 g of sugar
- 1 protein
- 2 tbsp. L. Milk
Ingredients for filling
- 225 g prunes
- 50 ml of blackcurrant liqueur
- 200 g of cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 yolk
- 60 g of sugar
- 1 packet (10 g) of vanilla sugar
- Soak prunes in blackcurrant liquor for a couple of hours. Of course, prunes do not like everything: you can use dried apricots for dried apricots, raisins soaked in the milk of dates - to your taste.
Instead of blackcurrant liqueur you can use strong tea, any sweet nourishing, sherry. It is very important that the dried fruits for the filling are juicy and soft!
- Chop butter, flour, nuts and sugar, add protein and milk, kneading dough.
- Roll the dough over the flour-poured table, give it a round shape. Distribute the dough in a shape with a diameter of 20-23 cm, trim the edges.
- For the filling mix cottage cheese, sugar and vanilla sugar, 2 eggs and 1 yolk with a mixer or blender. The mixture will be quite liquid.
- On the basis of the test put the prunes, fill it with curd filling.
- Place the cake in a preheated oven and bake it for 40-45 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Very Delicious curd cake - Suitable for a holiday, and for everyday joys.
Detailed recipe Pie with curd filling You can see in this video! How appetizing ...
To avoid any misunderstandings, carefully read these rules.
- The competition is organized by the administration of the portal "so simple!" And the partner - the publishing house "Mann, Ivanov and Ferber".
- For participation in the drawing users of socialFacebook networks should leave a comment under the post announcing the beginning of the contest. Such a comment should contain a photo depicting the dish prepared by the participant indicated in the conditions, and also contain a signature "so simple!" In any readable form.
- The winner of the contest will be the participant who left the comment under the post, which will get the most "likes".
- The comment should contain true information about the user and the original photo of the authorship of the above user.
- The period of the action from 04.02.2016 to 08.02.2016. Announcement of the winner occurs on 02/08/2016.
- To participate in the competition are not allowed comments that contain in any form abusive words, obscene and offensive images, comparisons and expressions of any kind of discrimination.
- By participating, you consent to use your personal data on the site https://takprosto.cc/.
- The administration reserves the right to remove any comment without explanation.
Lucky people who will receive prizes, will be marked by the editorial staff "so simple!". We are waiting for the most sincere, creative and delicious photos. We wish you good luck and culinary inspiration!
Share with our girlfriends our article, we prepared gifts with love!