Oatmeal porridge with cinnamon
Many know that Oatmeal for breakfast - this is the perfect start to the day. Considering this, we decided to sweeten your morning. We suggest to appreciate a dish, the fragrance of which fascinates ...
If you mix oat flakes, cinnamon and a few other ingredients, you will get a yummy, which you want to pamper yourself from time to time. That's what it means Sweet start to the day!!
Oatmeal with cinnamon
- 170 g of oat flakes
- 4 tbsp. L. Brown sugar
- 1/2 tbsp. L. Baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp. L. Salt
- 1.5 tbsp. L. Cinnamon
- 450 ml of milk
- 1 tbsp. L. Extract of vanilla
- 2 tbsp. L. Melted butter
- 1 egg
Ingredients for decoration
- 4 tbsp. L. Melted butter
- 65 g of brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. L. Cinnamon
- 115 g cream cheese
- 60 g of powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp. L. Milk
- Mix oat flakes, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Separately mix milk, egg, vanilla extract and melted butter. Add oat flakes and put the resulting mass into a baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes at a temperature of 160 ° C.
- For the first sweet gravy mix melted butter, sugar and cinnamon. For the second - cream cheese, powdered sugar and milk.
Attention: looks very appetizing!
This is another idea for your morning menu. Try and savor on your health!
If you liked the recipe, keep it for yourself!