Cheese cake Prepared in ancient Greece. Of course, then he did not much resemble the modern English cheesecake. Cheesecake recipes There are very different. Traditionally this cake is cooked without baking. Sometimes to keep the dessert in shape, add gelatin. The finished product is cooled. To curds or cheeses you can add berries, honey, cocoa.
"so simple!" Wants to share with you a recipe of Japanese cheesecake, which is cooked in the oven. It's amazingly simple and it's very delicious!
- 120 g of wafers
- 60 g of butter
- 200 g of cottage cheese
- 60 g of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 150 g whipped cream
- 3 tbsp. L. Flour
- 1 tbsp. L. Lemon juice
- They made a baking dish for parchment.
- Place the wafers in a bag and crush them.
- To the wafer crumbs add 40 g of oil and mix. Place the mixture in a mold and evenly distribute it.
- In a separate bowl to cottage cheese in a pour sugar and wellStir. Add eggs and whipped cream, 20 g of butter. At the end add the lemon juice, flour and again carefully mix the mass to get a uniform cream.
- Pour the cream into the form on top of the crumbs and bake the cheesecake at a temperature of 180 degrees 35-40 minutes. Preheat oven.
The cooled cheesecake can be cut into portions andWrap the food film. You will receive useful and delicious snacks, which you can take with you to work or study. In the refrigerator, this cheesecake can be stored for up to 5 days. Did you like the cheesecake recipe? Do not forget to tell about it to your friends!