Dressing for salad
A good dressing can save any salad! Even if it is Low-calorie dish, You can make a salad so that everyone will ask for supplements ...
We suggest you try these wonderfulRefueling, which will bring variety to the menu and enrich the taste of any dish. Especially I liked the dietary mayonnaise without eggs: insanely delicious, requires the simplest ingredients and will perfectly replace the harmful purchased mayonnaise.
- 100 grams of cooked rice
- 200 ml of olive oil
- 0.5 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Sahara
- 1 tbsp. L. Lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Mustard
- Mix rice and a half of the whole amount of vegetable oil with a blender. Add mustard and mix rice again.
- Gradually add the remaining oil to the rice mass, whipping the sauce with a whisk.
- When the sauce becomes thick enough, addSugar, salt and lemon juice. Leave the mayonnaise for 10 minutes to brew. At will, in this dressing, you can add chopped garlic and greens - it turns out delicious!
- 1/3 tbsp. Unsweetened yogurt
- 1 tbsp. L. Sour cream
- 2 tbsp. L. Finely chopped onions
- 2 tbsp. L. Milk
- 2 tbsp. L. Apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Ground black pepper
Mix all the ingredients in the blender. This dressing has a very delicate taste, perfectly combined with vegetables, beans, fish-vegetable salads.
- 1/2 tbsp. Of tomato juice
- 1 tbsp. L. Finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp. L. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. L. Wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 0.5 tsp. Sahara
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black ground pepper
Such a dressing will make the vegetable salad full,It is suitable for salads with mushrooms, it fits well with feta cheese and mozzarella. It's enough just to beat all the ingredients with a mixer, and the supersoul is ready!
I like these refills: Even a simple carrot-vegetable salad becomes at times more tasty, it is only to season with rice mayonnaise ... creamy dressing is perfect for salads with boiled eggs and greens. Try, experiment, you will definitely like the result!
Share the recipes of delicious dressings with friends - they will be very grateful!