Canned stewed meat
This dish can be called classic. Stew is soft, as if cooked for a couple, but at the same time saturated with an amazing aroma of spices!
My family loves this version of the meat dish, andI cook it often, especially on weekends. Do not need to bother especially: if you follow the exact directions in the recipe, the meat is cooked easily and turns out delicious!
canned stewed meat
- 500 g of beef
- Salt, freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp. L. olive oil
- 2 onions
- 6 small carrots
- 3 tbsp. Broth
- 1 tbsp. Red wine
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees. Abundantly sprinkle a piece of meat with salt and black pepper.
- Fry in olive oil finely chopped onions and grated carrots. When the roast is ready, put the meat in it and fry it a couple of minutes from all sides until a crusty brown is formed.
- Put onions, carrots and meat in a fireproof form, pour wine and broth. Add fresh herbs. Carcass meat about 90 minutes in the oven, if necessary, share a little more broth during cooking.
I like to add a couple of grated garlic cloves toThis meat at the end of cooking. The flavor is simply not describe in words! Try this recipe without fail, if you have not cooked meat that way. This is the surest way to cook a tender beef, no hint of rigidity!
Share with friends a recipe for this delicious dish, they will surely want to try it!