Minced meat roll
The preparation of this nourishing roll will take a minimum of time, and in return you will get the maximum pleasure from culinary experiments in nature.
There are many ways to cook meatloaf, But this dish is not ashamed to put even on the festive table. Today our editorial staff shares this wonderful recipe with you.
- 2 kg of ground beef
- 1 medium bulb
- 200 g celery
- 500 g of bacon
- 30 g salt
- 20 grams of ground black pepper
- 10 grams of garlic
- 150 grams of marinara sauce (you can use ketchup)
- 150 grams of hard cheese
- Prepare the grill to cook the roll, the temperature should be at least 200 degrees.
- Diced celery and onions.
- Cook a little bacon on the grill. Cut it into small pieces.
- Spread out the mince by a thin layer of 1-2 cm thick.
- Add spices to taste (salt, pepper, garlic).
- Smear stuffing sauce or ketchup.
- Evenly distributed cut (onions, celery, bacon) all over the stuffing.
- Add finely grated hard cheese.
- Gently wrap the roll and put it on a hot grill.
- Slice the roll with sauce and spread out a few strips of raw bacon.
- Cook the roll on the grill for 30-40 minutes.
Detailed preparation of a meatloaf look in this video.
it is so simple! And have you tried on nature to cook something like that? Share your roulette recipe with us.