Ointment for wounds
It's hard to believe, but there is actually a balm with healing properties, after the application of which all skin lesions heal just before our eyes.
Homemade antiseptic ointment Has analgesic, antibacterial, antifungal, regenerating properties.
It helps to heal eczema, psoriasis, cuts, bruises, wounds, skin inflammations of various nature, frostbite, superficial burns, herpetic eruptions, non-healing cracks on the heels, seizures.
"so simple!" Can not keep the secret of the recipe of this remedy, because in selling it just can not be found!
Ointment for wounds
- 1/4 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 tbsp. Mixtures of dry herbs (marigold flowers, plantain, St. John's wort, comfrey, Canadian hydrastis, or yellow root)
- 2-4 tbsp. L. Beeswax
- 1 tbsp. L. Liquid honey
- 1/2 tsp. Liquid vitamin E
- 5-6 drops of essential oils (optional)
- First, you need to extract the maximum amount of useful substances from the herbs. It will work for you Hot extraction procedure.
Heat oil up to 40-50 degrees and slowly fill them with crushed herbs. Mix thoroughly. Close the container and let it heat up Water bath. The heating time is 3 hours, every 20 minutes the mixture should be shaken.
To completely extract all the valuable from the plants, repeat the procedure for 3 days. After that, the oil should be filtered and the herbs squeezed.
- Melt the beeswax on the very slow fire, the oil extract extracted from the oil. Stir, and then add honey, vitamin e, essential oils. Whisk the balm to a homogeneous consistency.
- Decompose the product into containers that can be tightly closed. Store the ointment can be in the refrigerator for 2 years.
Attention! Although this balm and completely natural, give up on its use, if you have increased sensitivity to any of its components.
Homemade medicinal ointments can be an excellent alternative to pharmacy chemistry, because they are prepared from natural ingredients with care and love.
Do not forget to share the recipe with your friends. All good!